Grand Soleil 43 ‘Jua Kali’
Grand Soleil 43 ‘JUA KALI’
The Grand Soleil 43 ‘Jua Kail’ is professionally maintained and available to be raced competitively in major regattas and offshore events in the UK, Europe and the Caribbean. ‘Jua Kali’ has all the inventory necessary for both competitive IRC racing and comfortable cruising. She is an excellent version of the Grand Soleil 43 and is in top condition.
Her extensive racing sail wardrobe makes her competitive and she has been professionally maintained to the highest standard.
Coding and crew numbers
‘Jua Kali’ has 3 double cabins with two heads compartments, comfortably sleeping up to 9.
She is MCA coded category 2 and ISAF coded to Cat 1
This yacht races with 13 crew and comes with an owner’s representative to help you get the most out of the yacht and help with any regatta or race arrangements.
Jua Kali Grand Soleil 43 Race results
- 3rd RORC Caribbean 600 IRC 2 2017
- 7th Antigua Sailing Week 2016
- 3rd RORC Caribbean 600 IRC 2 2016
- 6th ARC – Las Palmas to St.Lucia 2015
- 4th RSYC Extra Corona Island Double 2013
- 2nd Royal Southern June Regatta 2012
- 3rd Clarkson Cup Regatta 2012
- 3rd IRC National Championship IRC One 2011
- 1st Garmin Hamble Winter Series 2011
- 2nd IRC Solent PSC 2011
- 14th IRC National Championship IRC One 2010
- 7th Cork Week 2010
• Carbon Fusion M J2; Quantum
• Carbon Fusion M ‘jib top’; Quantum
• Dacron roller furling cruising jib; Quantum
• Race Main Fusion M
• Code 1 Fusion M
• Code 2 Fusion M
• Code 3 Fusion M
• Code 4 Fusion M
• A1, S2, S4, A5
• Storm jib and trysail
• Dacron cruising main with Selden cars
Yacht Charter availability
Both of Performance Yacht Racing’s Grand Soleil 43 are available for skippered charter in the UK from May to September. In November they will both compete in the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers starting in Las Palmas. ‘Jua Kali’ will then be racing in the Caribbean from January to May.
Looking for more info?
Phone +44 (0) 1983 861982