Beneteau First 47.7 – EH01
EH01 is professionally maintained and raced competitively in major regattas and offshore events in the UK, Europe and the Caribbean. She comes with an extensive racing sail wardrobe, and has been modified from factory original for ease and functionality of racing.
Coding and crew numbers
Our Beneteau 47.7 EHO1 is MCA coded category 2 for 14 people and ISAF coded to Cat. 1 She sleeps up to 10 in four separate cabins, all berths are equipped with lee cloths for use at sea. EH01 is chartered with an owner’s representative.
Eh01’s Race Results
• 3rd in class Antigua sailing Week 2014
• 2nd in class Yachting World Round Antigua Race 2014
• 4th in class Heineken Regatta 2014
• 2nd in class GILL Commodores Cup 2014
• 2nd in class BVI Regatta 2012
• 5th in class RORC Caribbean 600 2012
• 3rd in class Antigua Sailing Week 2011
• 2nd in class RORC Caribbean 600 2011
• 1st in class and 1st over all ARC Transatlantic 2011
• 2nd in class Antigua Week 2008
• 2nd in class BVI Regatta Caribbean 2008
• 2nd in class Rolex Middle Sea Race 2007
• 4th in class ARC Transatlantic racing division 2007
• 6th in class & 25th overall ARC 2006
EH01 comes with a full Raymarine instrument package and Expedition race software as well as Iridium satellite communications, AIS & radar. She boasts a full safety inventory for offshore racing to ISAF Cat 1
Race charter availability
This yacht is available for a range of international events including yacht regattas and offshore races in UK such as Round the Island Week, Cowes Week and the Rolex Fastnet Race. Mediteranean yacht racing events include Les Voiles de St Tropez and Middle Sea Race. She is well known in the Caribbean as a top quality high performance charter yacht with some excellent results over the last six years in events such as the Caribbean 600, BVI Spring Regatta and Antigua Sailing week. Ask us for a quote now.
Cruising charter and sailing holidays
EH01 is a fast blue water passage maker and provides roomy accommodation for groups and families. She is available for sailing in the UK south coast, Channel Islands and France trips as well as Caribbean Island cruising.
Looking for more info?
Phone (+44) 01982 861 982