Sold OutAtlantic Crossing 2017
- Atlantic ARC crew
November 19, 2017 - December 5, 2017
About the event:
Sail across the Atlantic Ocean as part of the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers. This transatlantic sailing rally is a well established event that attracts hundreds of sailors from around the world to sail from the Canary Islands to the Caribbean. The rally is planned to take advantage of global weather patterns which make November the best time of year to make an Atlantic crossing with optimal downwind sailing conditions.
The start of the transatlantic rally is in Las Palmas in the Canaries and the fleet head west until they hit rum. It finishes in Rodney Bay in the idyllic Caribbean Island of St Lucia.
· Training dates: 14th to 18th November 2017
· Race start: 19th November 2016
· Approximate finish: Soon after the 4th of December
· Note- this event can take between 14 and 21 days to complete and we cannot predict an accurate ETA.
Details of our ARC package
Team training – Performance Yacht Racing realises the importance of crew training for a long distance race like the ARC Transatlantic and we are the only race company offering our ARC transatlantic race crew five days of yacht race training in the Canaries prior to the start of the ARC race, ensuring that you are prepared and confident before the start of you Atlantic crossing
Included in our Atlantic Crossing package:
· Professional Skipper & 1st mate
· Five days of training and Atlantic race preparation in the Canaries
· Team shirts
· All safety gear
· Food whilst training and racing
· All race food
· All yacht costs
Looking for more info?
How to Book
Phone +44 01983 242 033
Use the booking system below to pay a 40% deposit
Crew fee £3650.00
|Atlantic crossing ARC 2017||£1,460.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|